01-02 Dec. 2014: 4th International Conference on Management of Technology
The 4th International Conference (IRAMOT 2014) is expected to be another exciting conference which will be held on December 01-02, 2014 with the theme of “Innovation and Commercialization of Knowledge & Technology : The Role of Network of SMEs, Large Companies & Knowledge-based Organizations“ in beautiful Kish Island, Iran.
Conference main topics are:
- The role of network of SMEs, large companies and knowledge-based organizations in commercialization of knowledge and technology
- The management of innovation in network of SMEs, large companies and knowledge-based organizations
- The role of science and technology integrators in network of SMEs, large companies and knowledge-based organizations
- Technology diplomacy in development and transfer of knowledge and technology
- Necessary infrastructures for commercialization of knowledge and technology in developing countries
As IRAMOT 2014 Conference accepts only full paper, the due date for full paper submission is September 22, 2014. Paper can be submitted at http://conference.iramot.ir/en.
We provide accommodation for each participant from all over the world who registers in the conference and also it should be mentioned that conference registration for the first author of paper is free and special grant has been considered for their flight expenses too.
According to the Kish Island foreign affair authorities, the international visitors traveling to Kish Island do not need to apply for Iranian visa and their visa will be issued directly in the Kish airport.
If you have not yet made a submission, we hope to see you at IRAMOT 2014 in Kish Island, Iran on 01-02 December 2014.
For further information please visit http://conference.iramot.ir/en.