Skip to content
Other MOT Journals
“the International Journal of Technological Innovation,
Entrepreneurship and Technology Management.”
the Official IAMOT Journal.
- Creativity and Innovation Management. Creativity and Innovation Management fills a crucial gap in the management literature between strategy and R & D. It gives managers insights into introducing innovation within their organizations and accelerating the development of creative performance in their staff.
- IEEE Transactions On Engineering Management, a research-based, refereed journal in engineering management, published quarterly since 1954 by the IEEE Engineering Management Society.
- Expert Systems, a quarterly journal devoted to all aspects of artificial intelligence and advanced computing.
- Inderscience Enterprises Limited, “publisher of distinguished academic, scientific, and professional journals”
- Information Systems Journal aims to promote the study of, and interest in, information systems and to publish articles that reflect the wide and interdisciplinary nature of the subject.
- International Journal of Concurrent Engineering: Research & Applications (CERA), for the research community engaged in Concurrent Engineering/Enterprising and Integrated product development (IPD).
- International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management. Focusing on focus on the managerial issues and challenges (and ways to address them) brought about by the increasing pace of technological advancement globally..
- International Journal of Technology Marketing (IJTMkt) proposes and fosters discussion on the advancement of marketing practice and theory, with emphasis on technology and technology intensive products. This perspective acknowledges the complexity and importance of linking technology and marketing issues, as well as the necessity of innovatively marketing technology and technology intensive products.
- International Transactions in Operational Research. Published on behalf of IFORS (The International Federation of Operational Research Societies), International Transactions in Operational Research aims to advance the international understanding and practice of Operational Research and Management Science.
- Journal of Management Studies. Consistently highly ranked in the Management section of the SSCI, the Journal of Management Studies (JMS) is a globally respected journal with a long established history of innovation and excellence in management research.
- Journal of Engineering and Technology Management. The Journal of Engineering and Technology Management (JET-M) is an international scholarly refereed research journal which aims to promote the theory and practice of technology, innovation, and engineering management.
- The Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management aims to give a broad international coverage of subjects relating to the management of manufacturing technology and the integration of the production, design, supply and marketing functions of manufacturing enterprises. Emphasis is placed on the publication of articles, which seek to link theory with application or critically analyse real situations with the objective of identifying good practice in manufacturing. Its blend of academic and practical material makes it an ideal resource for academics, practitioners and consultants who want to explore the latest developments and find new solutions to current problems.
- Journal of Product Innovation Management. In every facet of product innovation, Journal of Product Innovation Management advances management practice by offering both theoretical structures and practical techniques. Published on behalf of the Product Development & Management Association.
- Journal of Science and Technology Policy in China ( Emerald ) is an international scholarly refereed research journal considers any high quality academic research article in the field of Policy and Management of innovation, R&D, science and technology relative to China under the globalized context. The paper can either be theoretical and empirical based. JSTPC has been launched in 2010 and is publishing her 2nd volume.
- Journal of Technology Management in China, a journal managed by the China Association for Management of Technology (CAMOT)
- Journal of Technology Transfer
- Knowledge, Technology & Policy ( KT&P), a journal of epistemology and political economy mediated by technology
- Management Science, a premier journal of innovative research into the science of management.
- Ontario’s Regional Economic Development and Innovation Newsletter
- Ottawa Carleton Manufacturers Network Newsletter
- Prometheus, covers issues in technological change, information economics, communications and science policy.
- R&D Management. One of the leading and most respected publications in this increasingly important subject area, R&D Management publishes articles which address the interests of both practising managers and academic researchers in R&D and innovation management. Included in ISI Social Sciences Citation Index.
- Research Policy. A Journal Devoted to Research Policy, Research Management and Planning.
- Research-Technology Management (RTM), The official journal of the Industrial Research Institute since 1958. RTM, a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed journal, provides authoritative practitioner-oriented articles for managers of R&D, technology, and innovation. Reprint Collections also available on a variety of technology management topics.
- Smart Practices Innovation Newsletter. The RIN’s newsletter aims at spreading knowledge and promoting the best practices on innovation and regional development.
- Technological Forecasting and Social Change. A major forum for those wishing to deal directly with the methodology and practice of technological forecasting and future studies as planning tools as they interrelate social, environmental and technological factors.
- Technovation, “the International Journal of Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology Management.”– the Official IAMOT Journal.
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) Weekly News